FREE LEGAL ADVICE!!!!
FAMILY LAW HELP DESK:
- MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2018 – 10AM TO NOON
- THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2018 – 10AM TO NOON
- THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2018 – 10AM TO NOON
- THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2018 – 10AM TO NOON
- MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018 – 10AM TO NOON
- THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2018 – 10AM TO NOON
Sponsored by Lackawanna Pro Bono, these FREE events will provide the opportunity for low income individuals who have family law problems in Lackawanna County to meet briefly with a lawyer – FREE OF CHARGE – to discuss their legal problem. The lawyer will not represent these individuals, but may offer important information about the legal problem.
To qualify for the Family Law Help Desk, a person must have a household income below 125 per cent of the poverty level and must not be represented by an attorney at this time.
The Family Law Help Desk will take place at the Family Court Administration Office, 200 Adams Ave., Scranton, PA.
TO APPLY FOR THE FAMILY LAW HELP DESK, OR TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LACKAWANNA PRO BONO’S OTHER SERVICES, CONTACT LACKAWANNA PRO BONO AT (570) 961-2714.